From: Crow T. Robot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: using application.cfm and cfcontent

Yea, I'm very aware that the App.cfm page should be called.  I tried your
cfflush thing, and if I insert it (cfflush) into the doc_server.cfm page
(the one serving up the Word Doc), then the IP authentication works fine,
but the Word doc isn't displayed as a Word doc.

So, my solution was to use <cfflush> if they are not authenticated, and
everything seems to be working fine.

Weird, I'd like an explanation as to why this has to be done in this manner.
I know it has to do with the headers and something to do with cfcontent
dumping all headers and starting over again, but I don't know exactly why.

First one to enlighten me gets a shiny star.  (Adhesive sold separately.)