From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 2:14 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Finding Server IP

This info should in the CGI scope.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Giesenhagen
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Aug 18 06:21:28 2006
Subject: OT: Finding Server IP

I am wanting to find out what the SERVER IP address (main IP) of the
server my application is running on, not the website's IP address but
it's server.
Our server runs a number of websites and they all have different IP
addresses .. those are not what I am interested in... I want to find out
the SERVER that they are running on's IP address (coding method) not
look it up in the operating system tools.

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
417-885-1375
http://www.quilldesign.com