seconds to process. I want to change the Timeout for that page. The only
way I know how is to pass &quot;mypage.cfm?RequestTimeout=300&quot; (for
example) in the URL.<br>
I tried setting &lt;cfset URL.RequestTimeout=300&gt; on the first line of
the page but that doesn't work.<br>
It seems stupid to me that the page that is designed to take a long time
cannot set it's timeout, but every other page in the site that calls it
must set the timeout on the URL...<br>
Is there a better way?<br>

Peter Theobald, Chief Technology Officer<br>
LiquidStreaming
eudora="autourl">http://www.liquidstreaming.com</a><br>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<br>
Phone 1.212.545.1232 x204 Fax 1.212.545.0938<br>