Our directory is becoming increasinginly concerned with the scalability
of our coldfusion applications as we roll out more or more pieces, and
start to discuss ways of converting legacy applications to web-based
apps powered by Flex and Coldfusion.

He says when you talk to enterprise type companies like IBM, they have
models and such to help you size your environment, but I'm not entirely
sure those sorts of things are available for something like a web
application environment, because there are sooooo many variables.

Anyway, he's asked me to call Adobe to try to get some information, or
get information from third parties who have done this kind of thing.

I don't have a clue, honestly =)

does anyone have any suggestions?

Rick