From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: grabbing remote images

Thanks Ben,

I'll read what you sent me shortly...

I just want to be clear though this is NOT a site grabbing situation (it's
dynamic and AFAIK the desktop apps for site ripping may not work on dynamic
sites...I could of course be wrong).

We will have the table that contains the image file names.

We have the URL that those images can be located at (plus the file name from
the
table)

Combined we can reference the images directly (i.e.
www.domainName.com/images/imageNameFromDB)

>From that I need to be able to save the remote image locally (on our
>Dev server
that is).