From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: To float or not, that is the question.

Or more accurately, if one where to change the float state dynamically with
JavaScript, would one expect the display to be redrawn?

I'm playing with a concept where I have elements that initially start out
un-floated.  But I have a control that changes the state of the state of the
float property to left with [object].style.float = 'left'.  This does not
seem to trigger a change in the appearance of the content in the browser.

If this is not the way it is supposed to work, is there someway to work
around it?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.