On 8/23/06, Les Mizzell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't have any specific code on the admin page that limits image size,
> but the instructions, right next to the d*mn file field clearly says in
> bold red "Thumbnails must be 150px x 150px".

I would neither trust nor expect a client to resize images.  We accept their
images "as is", save them to a directory outside the web root, and use
ImageMagick to construct a suitably sized, framed, adjusted, watermarked
image as required via a configuration file and per directory.

and then, once a week, we use a Perl script to sweep the allimages
directories, and adjust everything to a max width/height of 1200px, so that
they don't use us as a security backup for their digital camera photos :)

--
mac jordan
home: www.kestrel.org