Ok i'm trying to connect to the paytronix Web Service for a client who
uses them to manage there girft cards.

I can get to the WSDL and i have successfully added the webservice to
our CF7 server.

When i try to do a <cfinvoke> i get a message that my method with XX
isn't found.
so i used <cfscript> to generate a CreateObject call to the webservice
and then dumped out that object.

my dump tells me that the webservice is creating:

object of com.pxsweb.www.b2b.schema._6_2.b2b_wsdl.ActivateAddBindingStub

The problem is that i actully need
object of com.pxsweb.www.b2b.schema._6_2.b2b_wsdl.BalanceInquiryBindingStub

anyone know why it's doing this and how i can get it to create the
webservice with the BalanceInquiryBindingStub?

FYI i tried:
CreateObject("java",
"com.pxsweb.www.b2b.schema._6_2.b2b_wsdl.BalanceInquiryBindingStub");

and this creates the Java Class file but whenever i try to call the
balanceInquiry function it tells me that it doesn't exist.

Thanks in advance.
jonese