From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Top 100 ColdFusion Programmers

The best are well known but in most cases are either taken already or too
expensive for most people to hire on full time. Who are the best?
Look at who are writing the books/articles and read their material. Look at
who are teaching new concepts in a way that you can understand. Look at
who's doing the public speaking, training and answering of technical
questions. Look who are writing the ColdFusion apps and
tags/modules/functions that you use. These are the best.