From: Richard Dillman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 1:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Cross Joins and lists and forms oh my!

In my endevors to build this table structure for my Fostercare site we have
a list of County Contacts spacific to each county.  I have a cross join
table to match county ID's, Contacts,  County Rolls and weather they recieve
emails.  Of course now there is a snag and a spacific county wants to split
up their county by zipcode.

I do  have a zipcode table with Zip, county, city, state, area code,
daylight saveings time, and Time Offset.

the long and short of it is i have
1032 zipcodes
93 Counties
10 Positions

If i had to store a person who is over say 3 counties (which is 200+
 zipcodes) how might i best go about inserting him and selecting the
appropriate zipcodes?  Same for someone who is over the North East Quardrant
of a spacific County (just 5 zipcodes)

Im leaning twards a Stored prcedure that will include all zips in a county
and letting them select a whole county,  and/or showing  div to show
checkboxes for all the zips in that county should they want a partial.

What would any of you do in this case?

</rant>

Richard Dillman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(317) 916-8341

"I think it's T double-E double-R double-R double-I double-F double-I
double-C, C, C." - the Goose in 'Charlotte's Web'