I am having an issue with session vars not being read the same between IE and
Firefox.  What I am doing is setting a session array and in this array I set an
element that contains a user friendly name for a page.  You can then add this
page to a custom links area by clicking on a link thqat opens up the page that
processes this and send it to the db.  When the processing is done and the link
and page name are saved to the db, it refreshes the parent and closes it'self.
What is happeniong, in Firefox, the correct Page name is coming up.  In IE, it
is acting like the page name was not changed from the initial population of the
array element.  Does anyone know why IE (doesn't matter if it is 6 or 7) is
doing this and what I need to do to correct this?  Thnaks in advance!

Eric