From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: (Admin) New Hardware for House of Fusion

Only if I iron out the little issues of back and forth mail server/site
caching, logging and a few other misc fun things. That and put a new,
non-Google banner on the site to get editorial assistants/interns and all
this while some contractor tears down the ceiling of my home office. Fun

Anyone have a spare desk in the NY area for me for the next day or so?