cfx_pdf is by easel2.  I dropped the self-contained CFX_PDF.jar file in
/servers/lib so all my CF instances can see it, and they do.  The tag
registers fine, just get this darn null error.

Odd thing is in the System Information screen in teh CFAdmin tool, I see two
copies of everything in /servers/lib listed as being part of the class
path.

DK