From: Doyle, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 October 2000 16:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Resources

Peter,

The best advice I can give you (and I think others here would concur) for
general application architecture matters is to pick up Ben Forta's "The
ColdFusion 4.0 Web Application Construction Kit" (Ret. 39.99).  I saw one at
half.com for $21.03.  It is the consumate guide and it has several template
examples.

This volume is worth every penny when you are starting out with CF.

Mike