Sure. Business objects (i.e. the Model, e.g. Agent, Location,
Customer, User, Quotes, etc) all were Java. DAOs too as I recall
(I remember discovering that I could instantiate
coldfusion.sql.QueryTable objects in my Java DAOs). Everything
else (views, filters, listeners) was done in CF.

Does that help?

Dave Jones
NetEffect