Another question for the iText experts:

Making a copy of a PDF document (I'm actually looping through a list
of documents, and putting them all together), after setting up my
reader, and writer, I'm trying to add a bookmark for each page (for
instance). I'm getting the bookmarks, but they don't link to any
pages--not even the first page. I'm getting an Object Instantiation
Exception on the copy.add() line, the Outline element is being added
to the document. It just doesn't work.

page=copy.getImportedPage(reader,javacast("int",p));
copy.addPage(page);
newdest = dest.init(dest.FITH);
copy.add(createobject("java","com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfOutline").init(copy.getRootOutline(),
newdest, "page " & i ));

I've been looking through the iText API, but can't come up with what
objects I really need to be getting/setting/passing to make this work.
The example on the iText Tutorials site uses a template to bookmark an
object on a page. Is there a way to just reference a page? I'm seeing
wondering how I can get a PdfIndirectReference for the most recent
pdfImportedPage. If I can do that then I can set the PdfOutline to
that indirectReference.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Kris