If you set it up right, theoretically, all you need is DIV tags, and they'd
fall into place automaticaly.  No /3 stuff needed.

I can't find the original blog post for the CSS stuff (I'd thought it was
at cflib, but on further ponderance, it was some random blog), but
you could always try creating the template in word, and saving it
as HTML...  pretty much the same approach as the last RTF one...

Also, probably not what's needed, but there's always:
http://www.avery.com/us/print/index.html

For printing straight from avery's site...