From: Denny Valliant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 12:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Method for printing labels from browser?

NP Rick!

What I did was open word, select the avery template, and created a sheet of
labels with a special char alone for each label's content.

Then I saved the file as an RTF, and replaced the special char with the
content I wanted.  I used the RTF newline code to add extra lines to each
label (/par).
And it was a replace("one") type search, just looped.

The main thing is that an RTF is just plain text, so if you "know the codes"
you can create them by hand, with notepad.

There is a link out there for the first chapter of an o'riely book (i think)
that covers the basics.  Best resource I ever found.

If you'd like, and you're targeting the 5160's, I can give you the stuff I
have... it doesn't use anything fancy.

Just no laughing at my poor code. =]
:denny