From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Good Documentation on Setting up Multiple Instances of CF7 ru
nning on IIS

> I am looking for more resources on setting up multiple instances of
> CF7 on IIS6.  I have read through the docs at Adobe, but I was looking
> for more resources.  I have set up CF Server many times before, but
> always as a single stand alone instance.
>
> I am looking for a good step by step document that I can pass along to
> my developers.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You're not really going to find an exact step-by-step checklist, because
there are quite a few different ways you might go about this. Are you trying
to separate applications belonging to different IIS virtual hosts? To the
same virtual host? Or are you trying to cluster instances associated with
one or more IIS virtual hosts?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.