Can you:
-adjust your jvm memory settings so you have more available memory for CF?
-adjust your FR settings so it doesn't kill threads, or at least allow
more threads until it starts killing them off?

Unfortunately FR is within the CF container, so if CF is unresponsive, FR
will be too. :(

--
Maureen Barger CIT Information Systems
120 Maple Ave. Cornell University