From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Application CFC and the URL.

Which events in the application.cfc framework, if any, would have access to
URL variables?

In more specific terms, if I wanted to have an application.cfc function
called based on the existence and|or value of a url variable, how could I do
this?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.