I've never done a upload funtion/submit process as a subset process
from within another parent form. Any CF custom tags do this or any
direction would be great.

I have a form with name, company name, etc. and within the form I have
an upload file form field with an upload file only submit button.  There's
two submit/function buttons, the first within the form and is the upload file
process mentioned above and the second surrounds the entire form inclusing
the file upload as a save all button.

I want to retain the name company name etc. when the user uploads the file
and I want to save the the entire from when the user clicks save all which would
commit the entire form.

Thanks.