Well, I have a small contract project I am working on. Their only hiccup
requirement is that everything works on CF5. Unfortunately I do not have
CF5 to test on, and it has been some time since I had to development for
this older platform. I'm confident about most everything within my code,
with only one remaining question: Can I use the same method of structure
variable assignment that I currently use with my CF7 development? Here
is a sample of some code in question:

<cfscript>
        if (not structkeyexists(variables,"headerImages")){
                variables.headerImages = arraynew(1);
        }
        if (not arraylen(variables.headerImages)){
                variables.img = structnew();
                if (not variables.standardSideNav){
                        variables.img.filename = "myimage.jpg";
                        variables.img.alt = "My Image";
                        variables.img.width = "206";
                        variables.img.height = "173";

arrayappend(variables.headerImages,structcopy(variables.img));
                }
                variables.img.filename = "myimage_2.jpg";
                variables.img.alt = "My Second Image";
                variables.img.width = "407";
                variables.img.height = "173";
                arrayappend(variables.headerImages,structcopy(variables.img));
        }
</cfscript>

I have verified that all of my functions are available in CF5 (Adobe
doesn't have a download of the server available anymore, but they do
still provide livedocs). My only question is the variable assignments
themselves, since the livedocs only mention structinsert() and
structupdate(), but the documentation isn't entirely clear on this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cutter