From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: text image clarity

I'm asking this on behalf of a co-worker who is getting frustrated with
something.  How does one create "crisp" text images in PhotoShop?  We have a
nav bar that the text gets all fuzzy, no matter what settings we use
(anti-aliasing Crisp, Smooth, etc).  He also claims that he has Googled this
topic and hasn't come up with anything that goes more in-depth than
"Photoshop provides anti-aliasing options like Crisp, Smooth, etc. etc.."

Anyone have any advice on how to do this in a sure-fire way?  We also have
Illustrator and Fireworks, if those do the job any better.

I know that this isn't a graphics forum, but you guys are geniuses at
everything else, so why not graphics. An example to see what I mean:

http://www.cvwp.com/images/m_about.gif

Thanks,

Ray