You would definitely add another cfhttpparam - each param equates to a
single form field (POST parameter).

Also in this case you can drop the "cfoutput" tags - CFOUTPUT is limited
strictly to outputting CFML expressions outside of other tags - never within
them.

Lastly your original ASP code sends the information as a plain query string
so I would think that CF should as well.  The CFHTTPPARM type value "xml"
has a very special meaning - it changes the whole request in fact.

Instead use the type "formfield".  This will automatically URLEncode the
information (which is what the ASP code is doing).

Here's an (untested, obviously) shot at what you need:

<cfhttp url="https://secure.internetsecure.com/process.cgi";
                method="post">
        <cfhttpparam    name="xxxRequestData"
                                type="formField"