>> I don't want to sound rude, but it's clear to me you never tried that
>> kind
>> of functionality in DW.
>
> Never used DW for CFML editing, no, not after the first time I tried.
> Very bad experience.
> I'm now just as dedicated to not using as you are too using it :-)

I am not attached to use DW as it may seems. If you read the comments I
posted along the years (including this thread) you can see by yourself.

I currently use a mix of DW, Homesite and CFEclipse to write CFML, I think
they are all missing in different areas.

I actually think that the number one issue CF developers are facing is the
lack of a state of the art IDE. Something equivalent to Visual Studio for
..NET, Zend Studio for PHP, IntellJ or Eclipse for Java.

CFEclipse could have the potential to be that kind of tool but, in my own
opinion, it's not there yet.

> 2) It's too much hassle to download and install it in WINE or VMWare
> 3) The 'specific tag' option does more than finding by tag name ?

This could give you an idea, unfurtunately is missing
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/dreamweaver/8/using/14_tex61.htm

> Have you
> entered that into the CFEclipse issue tracker ?

It's too much hassle :-)

Massimo Foti
Tools for ColdFusion and Dreamweaver developers:
http://www.massimocorner.com