You guys should really take a second look at CP+. I like it for all the
same reasons that you guys like Webmin, only CP+ is much more polished
then Webmin. In fact, I believe that CP+ was originally based off webmin
code. There are a few places where you can definitely see the
resemblance between Webmin and CP+. Bootup and Shutdown for example,
almost identical with the exception that CP+ is very well polished.

I'm not a sales rep or anything like that for Positive Software, but I
know that it works and I like it for all the same reasons. Plus, it
never hurts to know what your options are right?

Check it out at http://www.cpplus.info/

HTH!

-Jordan