> Can anyone tell me of a way to generate thumbnails of web pages
> from ColdFusion?  A co-worker is asking for a personal project
> he is working on (so I'm guessing that he is looking for a no/low
> cost solution).

If you're on Windows this is a nitfy command line util that could be run
from <cfexecute>:

http://www.websitescreenshots.com/

Tim.

 TB: http://tim.bla.ir/  Tech: http://tech.badpen.com/
     RAWNET LTD - independent digital media agency
     "We are big, we are funny and we are clever!"
                http://www.rawnet.com/
This message may  contain information which  is legally
privileged  and/or  confidential.  If  you are  not the
intended  recipient, you  are hereby notified  that any
unauthorised  disclosure, copying,  distribution or use
of  this  information   is  strictly  prohibited.  Such
notification  notwithstanding,  any comments, opinions,
information  or conclusions  expressed in  this message
are those of  the originator,  not of  rawnet  limited,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by  an  authorised  representative  of  rawnet limited.