From: Tom Kitta
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Sep 15 22:57:22 2006
Subject: RE: Reliability

Since we are on reliability issue, did anyone have a problem with a CF
server running Dev Net edition of CFMX 7.2 enterprise on Win 2003 Standard?
Once a week or so I get "Connection was reset" errors which don't clear up
even after restarting all services - have to restart my DEV box to clear it
up. Extensive Google of the issue found only irrelevant information
including the one on MM.

TK