I am looking to use viaklix as well. Has anyone done this successfully yet...
their developers guide only supports asp development. I am putting together my
first shopping cart and am new to CF so if anyone has been able to get viaklix
to work within a coldfusion site and has any recommendations, examples or can
point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

I've emailed their tech department and was responded to with the exact same
crappy form email both times: "Unfortunately we do not support coldfusion
coding. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I ended up calling them after the
3rd email and found out that the coldfusion programming language will work with
viaklix, but they just do not have any examples to help you get started.

Thank you very much for any and all replies,

Jesse