From: Steven Erat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 3:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Jsessionid causing 404s. Please help

Can you turn on connector logging in wsconfig's jrun.ini, restart IIS, and
check the log for the extension to see if it got that far?  The JRun
connector will either report a match or no match when it examines the
suffix.  If you don't see the extension with jsessionid in the connector log
at all then the connector was never even handed the request.

Do you see the 404 in IIS's log instead?