Thanks a lot for going and checking it out.  What do you think might be causing
it to lock up every once in a while?  Is the pre-load affected at all by the
overall stress on the computer that you are using?  I also usually don't have
that many problems usually... however, sometimes I think that after I refresh
it a few times it starts giving me more issues.  could that be an issue with my
computer getting overwhelmed or the server getting slammed? Or are these
worries unfounded?  I'm thinking that a few refreshes shouldn't really kill the
server or my computer.

I wouldn't mind if anyone else wanted to give it a try and check it out.  I
have experienced the similar issue of waiting on other computers within the
office.  I'm not a pro about flash forms and the complining/loading process.
I'm open to any hints anyone has to give.

thanks again for the quick response!

AMAZING.  I'm glad I finally found a mailing list... I've been lost in the dark!