I am unable to use the valueList funtion in a CF Report (.cfr). I have seen
multiple postings of this problem, but no resolution. Has anyone been able to
use this function without getting an error indicating that the query field in
invalid? If not, has anyone found a work around? I need to convert a query
field to a comma delimited list for output purposes. Ideally, I will summarize
multiple records in a footer, and then group the records for that group (one
field) into a list in the footer. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks!