From: Richard White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfinput text backcolour

>I never use CFForms. I much prefer to write my own JS.
>
>Does it throw a JS error at all? Are you possibly calling it before the
>select even exists?

hi bobby, thanks for the reply. it doesnt throw any error at all.

I have a few cfselect boxes on the cfform, and a few cfinput type text boxes
on the form also. I have set up a generic function, and on the onChange
event for each input type i have told it to run the function to change the
backcolour of the control that has been pressed.

I do this by passing the id of the control as a parameter and then getting
it to find that control and change the backcolor. its strange as it works
fine on all of the text boxes but doesnt work at all on any of the select
boxes.