I have a friend working on a testing application for his school class.
He wants to have a field for every question where the value would be a time
limit - say 60 seconds.

So he queries the db for the time limit for the question being presented to the
user. How would we

1. Warn the user his time is almost up with JS
2. When the time is up and the user hasn't answered, automatically submit the
form anyway, passing a reponse value of false.

I had thought of how you could do it server side, and this solution might end
up needing both SS AND JS.

Thanks,
Will