Paypal is actually pretty simple... including their cart

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 5:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: easiest/fastest to implement payment processor?

>So I am trying to make everything happen yesterday.  With that in
>mind, who is the fastest ecommerce payment processor to sign up with?
>The client is a well-established business.  At LEAST as important and
>maybe more so:  Whose gateway is the easiest to implement?

No, not PayPal, they are one of the *hardest* to implement unless you use
PayPal buttons on your items and their shopping cart.

Of the regular gateways, I would say Authorize.Net is the easiest to
implement and certainly easy to sign up with as long as your merchant's bank
support them. Their gateway doesn't require anything installed on the
server, it just uses a simple http post and then processing the return
information. Very easy to use and they are relatively cheap as well.

Mary Jo Sminkey
http://www.cfwebstore.com
CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-commerce