There is a bug in the HTML editor in Spectra.

I am using eWebEditPro by Ektron as a replacement.

Mary

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "Deepak      |
|        |          Agarwal"     |
|        |          <cflist@hotma|
|        |          il.com>      |
|        |                       |
|        |          10/18/2000   |
|        |          10:54 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          cf-talk      |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                          |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Mary Baotic/na/Hyperion)                               |
  |       Subject:     Spectra Question                                        |

I am currently using HTML Editor provided by Spectra. The problem I am
having is, when ever I create a link through the editor and view it's HTML
source, the link get's changed.

For example I have Hotmail(In the text body)  and linked it to
(http://www.hotmail.com) through the create Link Icon in the Editor. Now
when I view the HTML Source of this through the editor, the link gets
changed to http://mycurrentwebserver.www.hotmail.com

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions how to fix the problem or is it a bug
in HTML Editor.

Thanx,

Deepak Agarwal
703.633.4257