Jeff,

IMHO... Picking a reservations system shouldn't be a quick decision. Up
until 6 weeks ago I worked with integrating hotel reservations systems for
the past 5 1/2 years. Here are some things to consider.

   1. Do you want to integrate with the CRS or PMS? Or do you just want
   to post room blocks to the website?
   2. If you want to integrate to a CRS or PMS who is the vendor? Do they
   have an API? Has anyone integrated with them? Do they have an add on web
   module that you can just buy and re-skin?
   3. Is the property already affiliated with Pegasus Solutions, Saber or
   the like? If so there might be the capabilities for using one of them for
   the booking solution for a percentage of the booking.

Feel free to ping me off list.

HTH

John Blayter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]