I run an intranet site in our company, and it is protected through CF (user
table in SQL, using session variables, etc.).  What I want to do is crawl
through my site for the purpose of searching (we just bought a Googlebox), but
I'm not sure how to approach this.  Since the Googlebox is unable to
authenticate, it only can get to the login page.

I thought about opening the site up without security for the duration of the
crawl, but that's not really possible (since it would leave the site
vulnerable).  I'm sure people have worked around this issue, so any help at all
would be much appreciated.