> Stephen Barton wrote:
> >
> > Windows XP
> > Eclipse 3.2.0
> > Subversion (installed using the SVN1ClickSetUp),
>
> > But when I go to add a SVN Repository from inside Eclipse (using the
> SVN
> > Repository View), using the URL: http://127.0.0.1:8500/sandbox/
> > I get the following error:
> > "Unable to Validate"
> > svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/sandbox'
>
> propfind is a WebDAV method. It appears you have not configured WebDAV.
> The easiest fix is to just use a file:// repository that points to a
> local directory. Alternatively, you can set up SVNServe and use a
> svn:// repository. I doubt you really intend to go all the way and
> install Apache to be able to use WebDAV.

Jochem

Finally got a chance to get back to this and try and get subeclipse working....
I have just tried using a svn:// repository and I got the error:

Error validating location: "org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException:
Network connection closed unexpectedly svn: Connection Closed Unexpectedly"

after a long wait.
Then I tried a file:// repository that points to a local directory and got the
error:

Error validating location: "org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException:
Couldn't open a repository"

This is all a bit frustrating, as I really want to use this soon. Any help or
suggestions will be gratefully received.

Many Thanks,
Stephen