Dear All,

I'm using the following script to dump the various scopes which exist
into an email as a form of error handling.

However, my shared host has locked down CFOBJECT, so this doesn't
work unless I remove some of the structs being dumped.

The Script in application.cfc:

<cffunction name="onError" returntype="void" output="true">
<cfargument name="exception" required="yes"/>
<cfargument name="eventName" type="string" required="yes"/>
                         <cfif StructKeyExists
(arguments.exception.RootCause,"type") AND
arguments.exception.RootCause.type EQ
"coldfusion.runtime.AbortException">
                                     <cfreturn/>
                         </cfif>
                         <cfif EventName NEQ "onApplicationEnd" AND
EventName
NEQ "onSessionEnd">
                                     <cfmail to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
from="Error Handling"  subject="Error: website" type="html">
                                                 <cfif IsDefined
("variables.error")>
                                                <cfdump var="#variables.error#"
label="Error Variables"/>
                                                </cfif>

<cfdumpvar="#arguments.exception#" label="Exception Variables"/>
                                                 <cfdump var="#CGI#"
label="CGI Variables"/>
                                                 <cfdump
var="#application#" label="Application">
                                     </cfmail>
                                     <!--- message--->
                                     <cfoutput>
    <h1>An Error has Occured</h1>
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Webmaster</a>.</p>
                                     </cfoutput>
                         </cfif>
             </cffunction>

the Error:

  java method security exception.
A security exception occurred while invoking java method on a
"java.lang.Class" object. MethodName is getMethods. Possible cause:
createobject function and cfobject tag are disabled in the security
sand box.

Any ideas how I might get around this?

Ta