Well, this is a very good solution, I think. But I don't develop this mailing
system just for fun. I have to do it for the company I'm working at. It will be
used not just by my company but by many of our customers. So this bounce
management solution must be reliable and stable. And I need a solution quick.
Reading a book and trying it by myself is not a option right now.
Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Paul Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: Try Ben Forta's book on regular
expressions. If you are reasonably
experienced in CF you should be able to build your own system after
reading it.

http://www.forta.com/books/0672325667/

Besseren Schutz gegen Spam - jetzt bei dem neuen Yahoo! Mail .