From: Eduard Tabara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: is cfflush above?

sorry, maybe my english is not good enough and i don't get understood
well... the question is: how that IsFlushInitiated() will find out if
there was used the cfflush tag or not? as i said, the "above" code may
be any code. so, setting a special variable with each cfflush call or
any other operation done each time with cfflush usage is not a solution.
it should be something that can be used just anytime. you know like
creating a cfm file that will consist of 2 parts: 1) doing a cfinlude
(of ANY hypotheticalally existing cfm file); 2) the code that will tell
if the cfflush exited there b4 or not.

it's like if you would want to know if you can in that second part to
use some tags that can't be used with cfflush.. like cfcookie,
cflocation, etc. WITHOUT to have direct access to the code in the first
part.

hope this time i am understood enough.

P.S. i did try to see if there is any class in cfusion.jar that would
return anything that can be used for this purpose, but i was not able to
find anything so far :(