> > I know this is totally off topic, but I have nowhere to turn at
> > the moment.
> >
> > Somehow even though I have mail relaying turned off on my mail
> > server, I've received several thousand messages over the night,
> > and those messages continue to pour in.
> >
> Someone asked for the specs of my server, so here they are
> in case anyone cares:
>
> OS:  WindowsNT 4.0
> Mail Server: Post.Office v3.1.2 release (PO205-101c)

You can do this within the Post.Office interface. Log in with the
postmaster/administrator account, select "System Config", then click on the
"Set Mail Blocking Options" and block mail from the problem source.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444