Actually I think it is called LMHOST now, but I could be wrong.
I know on Windows XP workstations it is "lmhost.sam" files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gareth Hughes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 4:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scheduler Problem

Then it is a DNS issue. You need to either:

A) make the CF server use an internal DNS server which has the records for your
domain using the internal IP address or
B) Assuming this is a windows CF server, go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\
where you will find a file called 'hosts'
(no extension). Open 'hosts' in notepad and add the line:

192.168.1.2    test.server.com

Save the file, restart CF and your task should work.