it gets the email from pop, then puts the header & body into a string, then
uses rays getEmails udf to pull emails from that string, then removes dups
(since you get several different email addies and 2-3 of each one, then puts
those into a db to compare against mailing list db later, then goes and deletes
the message via pop.
The forwards it to another page which forwards it back via cflocation to reset
counters. But either of 2 things happen after awhile, it times out or it gets a
redirection error, saying it will never redirect to that location.

Its not nasa code or anything and i can do it step by step and the slow part is
cfpop.