I know, I know...asked about a ZILLION times...but here's all I want.

1. I'm a CF programmer who doesn't use any kind of framework (okay, please
let's not go off on THAT tangent). I'm a formally taught CompSci grad dude
who's been using CF now for about ten years, never messed with ASP, never
messed with PHP, etc... I'm just 100% CF and I roll all my own.
2. I'm a reasonably good Javascript programmer who's done what I'd call
"intermediate" JS, but nothing really super DOM heavy.
3. I'm really interested in Ajax, but I want to learn it from a "CF Coder who
uses Dreamweaver as his main IDE" point of view.
4. I'd love to see just a simple site or page with an overview of the options
for a CF programmer who wants to get into Ajax. Maybe something comparing the
various AJAX frameworks out there, or how other CF'ers who don't normally use
any kind of existing framework are getting into it. Maybe some simple tutorials
to get you to that "AHA" moment...

Does this sound like too much to ask? Does such a thing exist, or have I
finally discovered a reason to blog? lol... (Jeff's experience getting into
Ajax Blog)...

--
Jeff Small
LHWH Advertising