From: Denny Valliant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfdocument underline in Linux

I didn't see the other replies, but a long shot could be an issue that
sometimes
effects jasperreports when switching from windows to linux.
It has to do with the font metrics of the different JVMs, if I recall
right... although
I think that only happens with pre-compiled reports... have you tried
switching
the font just to see if that's it?

Sorry I'm not more specific, I kinda doubt this is it, but it's
something to try
if you haven't yet... :-/
:Denny

On 10/6/06, Brad Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.  A member of my QA team conducted some
test
> using both the tags and the CSS equivalent.  Unfortunately, the
results
> were still the same.  Cfdocument on Linux refuses to display underline
> correctly regardless of whether or not it is CSS or the <u> tag.  I
even
> installed the latest Hotfix for cfdocument.
>
> On the bright side, after posting to the adobe forums and livedocs, I
> got a response from an Adobe employee who said he would look into it.
> will keep my fingers crossed.
>
> ~Brad

CF
> > 7.0.2
> > c) PDF Generation using cfdocument on a Liniux server using CF 7.0.2
> > d) FlashPaper Generation using cfdocument on a Liniux server using
CF