Dan,

     First CF 6 does not have the admin stuff only CF 7. (I am not sure if
that was because I was selling lots admin software and add ons or not)
Second the password attribute in cfquery overrides the datasource password
and lastly you have to encode the password before you add it to neo. I can't
imagine editing neo-query manually and adding an unencrypted password. If it
works let us know. I assume CF decrypts the password before it is used
anyway. Of course I know how to encrypt and in the right format, but I am
not telling.

Dan