From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 3:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Queue Flash videos

I've only seen this done using Actionscript by calling an xml file.
Since you need it to be dynamic, use CF to write a new xml file
everytime you update the video to be played. I'm by know means
an Acript script expert, but I read this is one of the best ways
to manage dynamic video content.

This link might help.  You'd want to ask on an Actionscript forum
how to alter the actionscript from starting each video by the user
clicking on a selection to just playing through the videos in your list.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/video_player.html